Lấy mẫu dưới nắng nóng 40 độ C, nhiều nhân viên y tế ngất xỉu
Whether this is your first outing or your hundredth trek, it’s constantly useful to have an once-over of what things you might need to pack so you have a travel agenda. Bookmark this pressing rundown, since you’ll need to allude back to it to ensure you’ve considered all that you might need to pack. We even have trip-particular assets toward the end.
Step 1: Collect Important Travel Documents, Cash, and Credit Cards
Begin by gathering the majority of your imperative archives in a travel record coordinator (this travel coordinator holds an international ID, ID, seven Mastercards, coins, reports, a ticket, and a pen!). This will guarantee all that you have to get starting with one place then onto the next is all in one place. Consider including the accompanying archives:
- International ID/visa(s)
- Individual ID, including an understudy ID card in the event that you have one
- Regular customer card(s) and other dedication program cards, for example, a lodging or inn
- Money and credit card(s)
- Medical coverage cards/document(s)
- Travel protection information
- Reservations and schedules
- Lodging as well as visit contact data
- Transportation tickets (plane, prepare, transport, auto, and so on.)
- Crisis contacts and critical locations
It’s a smart thought to twofold check your travel papers and IDs aren’t terminated. You’ll likewise need to advise your bank in case you’re voyaging abroad so they don’t expect fake movement and stop your card. You may likewise need to email yourself a duplicate of your visa, driver’s permit, medicinal cards and agenda, so on the off chance that anything transpires you’ll have the capacity to get to them on the web.
Step 2: Prepare Your Personal Item Carry-On Bag
The following thing you’ll need to do is set up your own thing lightweight suitcase with anything you’ll need with you on the flight. It’s dependably a smart thought to ensure you have an outfit (or two) and a couple of basic toiletries in your own thing just in the event that your baggage is lost.
In the event that you’ll be going around to various goals, ensure this sack has things to keep you comfortable on any prepare, vessel or transport rides. It’s constantly pleasant to have a sack that is anything but difficult to get to so you don’t need to get in your fundamental travel pack every time you require your eye veil. Be that as it may, recall that, you’ll be conveying the greater part of this, so keep it light.
We suggest you think about utilizing as a little daypack or rucksack as your own thing. Here are some great things to include:
- Cell phone and charger
- iPad or tablet and charger
- Earphones (consider clamor lessening earphones in case you’re touchy to sound)
- Camera or potentially a camcorder, memory card, and charger
- Electrical converters and connectors
Travel Comfort, Entertainment, and Information
- Travel cushion, cover, eye veil, and ear plugs
- Travel diary and pen
- Books and magazines
- Manuals, travel guides, maps, dialect guides, and so forth (in the event that you will require any of these upon landing in your goal, place it in your go ahead)
- Hand sanitizer or wet wipes
- Solutions in unique bundling (you’ll need to ensure you have these in your portable suitcase just in the event that something were to happen to your handled baggage)
- Glasses and case
Step 3: Choose Your Main Bag
Whatever you’re arranging, we suggest baggage that is adaptable, lightweight and sufficiently huge to hold every one of your basics. The most imperative choice you’ll make similarly as baggage is finding a piece that is adaptable and can fit heaps of rigging while likewise being anything but difficult to convey.
In the event that you’ll be experiencing distinctive sorts of landscape, or changing from airplane terminals to cobblestones, having a pack with the choice to move it or convey it like a rucksack or duffel is convenient.
Step 4: Organize Your Stuff
When you have a wide range of sorts of exercises and an assortment of apparatus to gather in your bag, keeping everything composed can be a test. One of the best things you can do when you’re pressing for any outing, particularly one that obliges you to pack bunches of layers, is to ensure you utilize pressing coordinators.
Keeping your bag sorted out with pressing coordinators will make it simple to get starting with one place then onto the next without rearranging your whole pack each time you achieve another goal.
You can continue apparel sorted out in compartments in view of outfit sort or action sort utilizing pressing shapes. These are zippered coordinators that make it simple to keep your sack composed and slick and give speedy access to all the diverse things you’ll require amid your excursion.
You can utilize Pack-It™ Compression Sacs or Pack-It™ Specter Compression Cubes to diminish the volume of your garments by up to 80%. This is particularly helpful for massive things, for example, sweaters and coats.
Here are things you would prefer not to overlook:
- Lightweight garments that can be layered
- Pants and additionally shorts
- Night robe/sleepwear
- Happy with strolling shoes
- A bathing suit or swimsuit
You’ll need to pack loads of apparel choices if your trek will take you to an assortment of spots. Having alternatives doesn’t mean you’ll have to over-pack. Simply pack savvy. Incorporate attire that can be worn on your enterprises and after that spruced up marginally with an alternate combine of shoes and a scarf.
You might need to take a stab at making a container closet – Lady Light Travel has some extraordinary tips for how to arrange a travel case closet. A container closet permits you to pick adaptable apparel pieces to blend and match so you don’t need to bring separate pieces for every outfit.
Step 5: Pack Your Toiletry Bag
In case you’re continuing, keep your toiletry pack light and TSA-agreeable. The TSA’s 3-1-1 control makes it simple to recollect: fluids, gels, mist concentrates, creams, and glues must be 3.4 ounces (100ml) or less per holder and they should be in a 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-best sack. T
o make this as simple as could be expected under the circumstances for you, we have a set that incorporates four 3-ounce silicone bottles in a quart-sized clear pocket that is wipeable and has a water safe zipper. Click here for more information about TSA rules with respect to what you can pack.
Bear in mind the accompanying for your toiletry case:
The Toiletry Bag Basics
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
- Hair brush or brush, pins, barrettes/bobby pins Deodorant
- Cleanser and conditioner
- Make up
- Confront wash as well as cosmetics remover wipes Moisturizer
- Lip salve
- Individual cleanliness things
- Female cleanliness items
- Additional contacts, arrangement, and case
Toiletry Bag Extras
- Hair items
- Clothesline and cleanser
- Shaving unit and additional razors
- Sewing unit/garments mind pack
- Facial tissues
- Scissors, nail scissors, and tweezers (must be in processed gear)
- Medical aid pack (wraps, cloth, glues, and so on.)
- Individual remedies (duplicates of scripts)
- Agony and fever relievers (likewise kids’ quality in the event that you are going with children)
- Cool solutions and throat tablets
- Looseness of the bowels/diuretic drugs
- Hypersensitivity solutions
- Hydrocortisone cream/antibacterial balm
- Sunburn alleviation
- Creepy crawly repellent/mosquito net/sting reliever
- Movement affliction pills or groups
- Eye drops
- Pharmaceuticals and immunizations particular to the district/movement
Step 6: Pack Your Day Bag
A lightweight, flexible day pack can be utilized as a part of an assortment of ways and help you remain agreeable and arranged.
Step 7: Consider Travel Security
In most substantial urban communities, explorers ought to dependably be vigilant for pickpockets. The most straightforward approach to guard your assets is to keep them covered up and near you. One approach to do this is to stash your assets underneath your dress. You can do this with a cash belt, concealed pocket, neck wallet, covert bra stash, leg wallet, or holster.
These alternatives let you keep your resources, for example, travel permits, Mastercards, and money, near your body and far from prying hands. You can survey the distinctive styles here to pick (at least one) that works best for you and the sort of travel you’ll be doing. You may likewise need to consider picking one that has RFID insurance.
RFID insurance keeps your identifications (issued after 2006) and Mastercards/charge cards safe while voyaging. Fraud can happen when somebody can “read” through your tote or pocket, on the grounds that these things contain microchips with data put away on them. You can take in additional about RFID security from Scott Shelter, independent writer and regular explorer.
Step 8: Prepare Your Home
- Have post office hold mail
- Stop daily paper conveyance
- Set up an email autoresponder
- Mastermind care of pets, garden, and plants
- Pre-pay bills
- Prearrange school nonappearances for kids
- Discharge icebox
- Unplug machines
- Kill radiator/ventilation system
- Turn down water radiator
- Kill clothes washer taps
- Bolt all entryways and windows
- Set up coordinated light framework
- Store assets in a protected place
- Go out key and outing schedule with a trusted companion Leave flight and lodging agendas with a relative
- Reconfirm/registration online with aircraft
On the off chance that you will be away for over 30 days check, it’s a smart thought to check with your property holder’s or tenant’s protection for particular guidelines.